Monday, April 11, 2011

future career

photographer
A photographer being photographed by me in Portobello Market, London

Aha yes indeed I'm really into photography, however looking at my photos and my friends' photos make me like what are these shits on my flickr stream and blog! Completely not promising. I have to compete with a LOT of talented people out there, not forget to mention, filthy rich people who can afford buying those nice camera gears. Just say, oh Lord.

So yesterday I checked my application for overseas scholarship and you don't have to guess, I don't get it. What AND why did the hell I expect? Majority of my friends who got the scholarship came from boarding school and the heck I wasn't. Ahahaha, it's okay though. My exam's result isn't promising enough. And this is Malaysia, wherever you're in good famous boarding school, don't worry, just get straight As and you'll definitely get it. Proven.


taken in London, UK


Well. Heck yes, you're looking at a future teacher (God willing).. or photographer-to-be. I want to be both. Who bloody cares. I do. :D 
Now I'm looking forward to getting a new lens and I liked a lensbaby already! sooo tempting. x) AND. Is there any generous person want to buy me a Canon 5D MK II? OH NO I KNOW. Just kidding. teehee.


Some people find film photography is overrated but I found it awesome. When I was in London some time ago, I bought a Canon ae-1 and recently developed my first roll! However, I still haven't scanned those prints cause it seemed the scanner didn't work lol. I found out from a friend and a very awesome photographer named Bakri Hafiz Hisham that I can actually scan the negative and put into CD which saves a lot.
Few days ago, when I was in KLCC and I was using my film camera, a promoter from a chocolate stall approached me and asked if it was an old camera and then we had a few seconds chit chat(lololol). "My late dad was a photographer" and I was like.. "I'm sorry" and I passed by, she still stared at me until she couldn't see my face.
I wonder what's in her mind.. young and dad-less. :(

And that's me, Crappy teacher-wannabe Lala talking about career, or what not.. haha. Thank you for spending your time here. Haha. ;D

xoxo ♥

ps : I'm sorry for my previous serious post ahaha, that's just my opinion. ^^'

2 comments:

Siti said...

'And this is Malaysia, wherever you're in good famous boarding school, don't worry, just get straight As and you'll definitely get it. Proven.'

True that. And.. You are one awesome photographer, please don't say that about yourself.

:)

Lala said...

Ahaha, I have supporter yeay! :D
Thank you dear for your kind words. :)