Thursday, April 07, 2011

#1

Your current relationship, if single discuss how single life is





AH, this question.. haha. I'm single and not looking forward to be in relationship at the moment. I liked a guy for a year without his knowing and I tell ya, it hurt. Really. So I have decided to not like him anymore and alhamdulillah, God helped me. Being single.. really it's just simple, you don't have to take care of his/her heart and you can have conversations with everyone freely. Do things on your own, being messy and think, "Hey, who bloody cares?" :D

At this period, I just want to think about studies first, if there's any guy likes (is there?haha) me, just wait. If a guy really likes you sincerely with his heart, he shall wait. There's nothing to rush (except if you're 30 plus and still single, heck yes). If God wills, you and him, will be reunited. I also don't want to be a nerdy wife sitting at home waiting for her husband to come home that might cheat her.. :)

I'm young and I should be carefree, but in any way, I don't have any against feeling to those teenagers who choose to be in relationship. My advice is, don't choose the wrong person and create freaking wrong memories with him/her.. and, if you think your current relationship is for fun, then I'm gonna kill you with this gun on my hand. ;)

In conclusion, being single is just fine, but deep inside my heart, to be loved by an exact person you have fallen in love, is truly amazing. However, love hurts and I am not ready for it. ;)

Ahahaha crappp :P

2 comments:

Nurul Nadia said...

did you took that photo? If you do? Where did you took it? omg so simple but nice! (Y)

Lala said...

Yes I did.. in a random shop in Portobello Market, London. Thank you for stopping by sweetheart! :)