Monday, February 22, 2010

Jazz Hands

Jazz Hands




:D! Haha! Jazz hands.. nothing really. The video is also pointless. LOL. But hey, it's a coincedence, my and my cousins took this few days ago and (suddenly) the video was out! Hee! xD

I have been really busy. I have no time to blog.. oh and take photo as well! @..@ I come home at 5pm almost everyday since February. Tuition and co-curricculum activities make me super busy.

*Breathe-in-breathe-out*

It's okay.. senior year in high school. But know what, I'm still procrastinating. Sometimes, I refuse to finish my homeworks at night and I'll be very clumsy in the morning. Waaa, I know mum, you are going to yell at me.. but yeah please don't because I'm telling you the truth :P. I only take out the books from my bag and write down few sentences then.. haha. LOL! I need to change, seems I have forgotten my new year resolutions. Haha.

=.=

If you haven't followed me on Twitter, please do! :) I always update it via my phone.

PS : Argggh, I don't know what happened to my laptop's sound system. I can't hear anything from it. Anyone knows?

1 comment:

C said...

very nice pic! i love :)

owhh and im also clumsy :D never pack my books in the night and always forget to study hehehe