Thursday, December 10, 2009

PRO Account

Yes, now I'm PRO on Flickr. I'm so, so happy! ^^,
Big thanks to my lovely mama who supports me on my photography. I ♥ MAMA.

Currently I have no new photos since I didn't go anywhere this holiday. Except my vain photos, for what right? xD

So, these photos I took from my Flickr. They aren't good but I'll try to be better day by day and always learn from all those great people on Flickr. :-)



wrinkle - EXPLORED!
This is currently my best photo on Flickr. It reached more than 400 views with 28 favourites. :)

beachcomber

This photo was taken during eid in Terengganu. It has 200+ views and 24 favs.

Urban

GoOfy Eyes



bikes

shooting birds

Elvis Presley is here

bokeh glitter
All these photos are my best on my photostream! I don't know who has been viewing my photostream these days, but I have reached 6.3 k views since March this year! :) Thanks so much!

11 comments:

Eyka Hamasuba said...

lawaaaaaa2 belake! i laikee hehehe :D

C said...

keep it up! love your photos :*

Lala said...

thank you both! I will I will! :D

Sean said...

You have a very keen eye, seems to come natural for you. Love the shot of the city light bokeh. Beautiful set.

Lala said...

thank you :)
I like these photos too.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

greet photos ! love it :D

Mandy Jill said...

I found your blog through www.seannorman.com when you posted on the photos he took of me. I really like your photography! Such a great eye you have. Congrats on so many views on your stream too!! xo Mandy

Kcaiyah D. said...

omg. i love your shots.
congrats on the PRO account on flickr.

Anonymous said...

me! :)

Lala said...

who are you?! =)