Here are some photos I took


I can't find the BIG, BIG X-mas tree anymore :(


Okay so I'm jealous what those parents' kids will get for X-mas. :3 Spot that?!!

Sorry if I spoiled your eyes with these bokeh shots! I loooooove bokeh!! :) Anyway Merry X-mas to people who celebrate it. I don't celebrate but I just love how beautiful the Christmas trees! :)
Have a good holiday everyone! mwah! :)
7 comments:
i love christmas trees too,
ive got one in my room hehehe :p
i think ill post the picture up in my blog later :D
Seems like you really enjoy your holiday =)
Thanks! Yes I am! :)
yea yea avatar sangat best kann ! panas bontot aku 3 jam . HAHA . :D
gamba gamba kw lawaa do . x)
i da lama tak tgk movie :( giler tak best!!
@kakkOi Haru : yep sangat! thanks sayangku!
@QilahLala : you should watch it! terrrrsangat best! :)
your photos are amazing!
Post a Comment