Saturday, November 28, 2009

Lost In China Town


Private Jacuzzi at our villa (:






Lala was playing with baked beans

China Town

chinatown-6

chinatown-5
her name is Ming Ming!! (No I don't know.. just put a random name of a Chinese :P)

shy fruit girl

chinatown-4
:)

jambuair


guava













egg'd

egg boiling. the eggs tasted nicer than usual (:



very hot indeed.






The tones are different maybe? Yes, because I'm so lazy to edit them all. But enjoy the photos. (:

7 comments:

C said...

the place looks nice. where exactly is it?

dina said...

mate artistik; ur photos superb :)

Lala said...

@Cheryl : it's located in Perak, it's far away from Kuala Lumpur. (:
@dinabudakbaek : thank you. I will keep humble =)

Ayyman Rahim said...

I love the photos. U hv the talent that everyone wish to have and u should be thankful for it okay?

Keep on taking good photos for us, ur readerss.


:)

Lala said...

@Ayyman Rahim : that comment made me uber happy! I will keep myself low in profile. Thank you and I will be better I promise!!

=D

Anonymous said...

Nice pics you have here. Tempat rebus telur tu bau best tak? hehee

Lala said...

@blogresipi : thanks! :) haha bau best tu taktau la. macam dah bau telur saje pun ada. xD