Saturday, November 14, 2009

After weeks...


Examinations are over. Results are coming. *scary*

"form 4 kata pergi, SPM kata mari" - lala

big LOL!

But hey hey it's almost holidays and any plans? I am planning to watch 2012, a movie about doomsday and to take photos! xD I was stucked in home for a month, very eager to get good locations, good stuffs for photo hunting. :}

To my friends, I am very sorry if you called or sent messeges to my mobile phone but since I know you guys are reading this, actually my mobile was broken long time ago. Maybe I'll get a new one soon. :P

For your information, I just recovered from eyes infection, and yes it's infectious. A lot of kids in my school got this. We all looked like zombies in 'Zombieland'. Hehe.

Anyways, really big thanks to all of you who sent me something on the formspring I told you few weeks ago. Thank you!!

From earliest to latest :

hey hey hey
hey hey hey to you too! :P

salam.
hv a nice life aite

;)
wassalam to you.
you too, have a nice life. x)

I like your blog. You're creative. But I think you should post up more stories about ur life. So it'd be better =)


-im not afraid to say I'm cheryl :P-
haha thanks Cheryl! I know you're the nicest one who gives comment to me all the time! Thanks! But I can't really public my stories here, anyways, I already created a daily updates on another blog. Will link to you later. =) xoxo

apa seh lala? hehe.
curious nak tahu pebenda nih :)
just an anonymous thing. sebabnya dapat banyak visitor tapi semua cam diam je. :)
dah update, update cam agak layu je comment section. hehe. tapi tak kisah dah kot. :P
thanks sebab sudi hantar! x)

I love your photos in your blog. How did you come up so good? I love your writing and your attitude. Keep up the good work.
Awww thank you! I really want to know who you are so I can send you roses! *smug* hehe I am a self-taught photographer but I want to improve my skills. I also don't know if I consider myself a photographer, maybe a *phototaker*. :) I am looking forward to writting more! So maybe my blog is a perfect platform for me to show and improve my writing/English. Once again, thanks a lot. =)

So hey thanks everyone! Have a good weekend! ♥♥

7 comments:

Akmar Anuar said...

hi adik!!
baru abes exam ye??
enjoy ur holiday!
akmar lak da nak abeh cuti nih *sigh
yes, jom tgk wayang!

p/s: sori da lama gila tak datang sini...maybe tak folo blog kamu so lambat sket tau kamu da update blog...i'l folo ur blog later! tc! ;)

Lala said...

hi kakak!!!
hehe dah habis lah. lega.
jom jom jom. xD xD
belanja lah ye.
takpe, tak kisah pun kak akmar dah datang dah sekarang. *dengan humblenya* =P
thank you anyways!

Azri Rotten said...

whoa! enjoy ur holiday buddy! get ur lazy butt out and have fun! cehh i lak start exam next week. i mean,this monday...

Hidma Zulkefli said...

hoihoi yayy ! da abes exam seyhh . but yeah spm waiting fer us . ohh just kill me then hahah x)

Tinta Insyirah said...

about the eyes infection, i can see its spreading fast not only in your place. i heard my senior told me that his college in Malacca is currently terrorized by this infection. Luckily he didn't get infected. anyway, happy hols :)

Lala said...

@Azri : good luck to you buddy! All the best! Skg ni KL tgh sesak, penangan 2012 seh. haha
@kakk0i : sampai hati ko tengok wayang tak ajak aku. mentang2 la henpon aku rosak. waaaa
@secrecy dies : yeap. I think it's already like H1N1! lol :P
happy holidays to everybody! xoxo

C said...

hehe may you get good results!

have a great week ahead :)