Saturday, October 17, 2009

Girl Over The Red Fence popped out from nowhere

Girl Over The Red Fence

Stalk me ;-)

Finals start next week! Do you know how people's expression when finals just around the corner? YOU, stand up now, and go out from your house and dance in public for 30 seconds, then corner to the left and walk straight and corner to the right, then jump to the sky until you reach the closest cloud you can, then you can eat some if you want to... and now look,look at your expression.. "WHY the hell I read this?" Gotcha! :P

Good luck to all people that will have exams soon! ohh.. wait Happy Deepavali to anyone who celebrates this Festival of Lights. ;) Sorry,I can't find any saree in my wardrobe but I want some muruku!

May Allah bless you all! xo

2 comments:

C said...

work hard lala.
hard work is not really worth good scores,
but its worth more the satisfying feeling to know that you can stand up doing all those exams alone without cheating! go lala xoxo

Miea said...

yea hujung2 tahun mmg masa utk exam.
so break a leg!