
Once my friend, Alpi, had posted an entry about his koala but he already deleted it. He asked me where my penguin lives. I did make one but it wasn't good. So for your information, yes, sometimes I still play Club Penguin when I am free.
My penguin name same as my netname! It's ironic huh? :D She's hiding in a tree house and it's so lovely and really breezy. Sometimes her hat blows away till she needs to catch it. She waddles and it's cute. She also loves to dance like that.
Lala has 4 puffles and she always abandoned her pets away. =.=
And I made an interview with her :
Me : Why did you choose a treehouse instead of a regular igloo?
Lala : Mehh, so likey! Don't ask!
Me : How did you build this amazing treehouse? Simple and crazy?
Lala : You made it for me, thank you!
Me : *hahahahaha* *cough* *eyes drool*
Anyways, I skipped school. I didn't feel really well. But I am okay now. Going to see dentist this evening!
2 comments:
Game kat facebook ke tu?
nope.
clubpenguin.com
but you need to be a member to have a good place like mine. (:
Post a Comment