Incridible.
10 facts about me you may don't know
1. I am a heavy sleeper. I sleep a lot. If I had to make choise between foods and sleep, I would choose SLEEP! Haha!
2. I always wanted to work in media. I want my own column in newspaper. I want to work in New Straits Time, I wish.
3. I have a girlfriend. You can call me gay, I don't care.
4. I had a wish to live in Alaska because I thought I can play snow 24 hours! Sweet!
5. My teeth are sensitive. If I eat sweets, my teeth will hurt. Then I drink water and it'll be okay. I just can't let the sweet fillings in my mouth too long.
6. I love IKEA stuffs so much. I will have a new room in a new house and I already made a plan what I should have from IKEA! This December or January InshaAllah.
7. I heard almost all Lily Allen's songs. I just love her. But I found her songs are indecent. :(
8. I can't tell lies, I will always kantoi if I do. =.= Hence, I am not a good liar. Hahaha.
9. I am an Obamaniac. I hate Phalin anyways.
10. I learn more than 5 languages but I can speak and write kinda good are only two. It will never stick.
I don't want to tag anybody. Suri. Ramah. Tenggeng. (LOL!)
xD
2 comments:
lollers
it looks like a face.
Of course it does! :D
Post a Comment