Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I'm drunken


[click to enlarge]

omagosh I'm truly excited ;D my photos were choosen again for maps. ;)
A random question (asked by family, friends and YOU!) : Do you want to be a photographer?

My answer : If you meant professional photographer, I will say no. I'm really interested in photography but I don't want to be professional. Just master in photography is enough. From my view, everyone is a photographer but they don't realize it just because they use a cellphone's camera. My ambition is to be a reporter or journalist, but mom doesn't like it, so maybe I'll take TESL(Teaching English as a Second Language) in future. Maybe if mom changes her mind to let me work with media, so I need to master in photography lah ;) Lol. Photography is my passion but just, wow, cost lot of money. DSLRs now are freaking expensive. In future, I want a better and powerful DSLR. But for now, I need to learn more and use my DSLR to the max, I just had no much time! Maybe a telephoto for me? ;P

Thank you everyone for supporting!

PS : I have silent readers and I want to thanks to everyone! They added me through Facebook and gave me emails(who have no blogs and I don't know how they got my email though so this is mine ; lalakeynes[@]ymail[.]com to avoid spams) told me they're my readers! I love y'all I promise! Keep reading! <3

No comments: