Sunday, August 30, 2009

French Clinch

french green

Hello everybody! I came back today :) Just to tell you, after my domain finish(in March 2010), I am planning to make it private for some reasons. I love stalkers but I don't feel unappreciated, so it's better to make it private because it's really feel like in a dark room - no one.

Nothing much happened today but ahh - I laughed a lot today. Feel so french today. Hihi :) I captured some photos and edited it in my way. So which one do you like the most and rate it for me please? :)



School starts on Tuesday - so much things to do. So see you soon lovelies ^__^

6 comments:

Ayyman Rahim said...

I love the second one :)

Lala said...

thank you! I thought I messed it. Haha :D

Humann ツ said...

I like the second and the third.
You have an eagle eye.
Keep up the good work!

Lala said...

Cheeze thank you! :D
an eagle eye? why only one? hehe ;p

Tinta Insyirah said...

i love the first one,
considering the lense focuses on the subject, i prefer it as fav! :)
the colors blend nicely too.

Lala said...

Thank you dear ^___^
I hope I can do better than these.

<3