Friday, July 03, 2009

what happened to my gingerbread I bought in Manchester three weeks ago


Oh how lousy I am. I kept it in my bag pack until now. I said to my sister that I won't throw it forever. I see that gingerbread still ok but I didn't dare to eat it. But I promise, phisycally, the gingerbread looks okay. I didn't eat it until finish because I didn't like the taste. Just bought it. Suka hati. :P Take a look at it. I just took it.


I just realized, I actually haven't update all my journey when I was in Europe. I will update later, but I have uploaded it in Picasa Web Album two weeks ago.

Anyways, I am still fascinate with the gingerbread. It looks awesome eventhough it cracked into two pieces. I hope it won't rott forever. :P

Have a good weekend! :) xx

3 comments:

QilahLala said...

dear, ur pics dah makin cantik!!! keep up k!!

fezaL Mohd said...

wahh.!!!

Lala said...

thanks sister! :)