Cheer I'll post my Europe photos. I am just not taking blog as a serious thing. But I do love comments and I read every single of your words and that always make me laugh and happy even though it's a bad comment. :) I appreciate your nice words friends.
I recently heard lots and lots of stories about bad things of internet at school especially Myspace. That's why I've stopped using it like a crazy monk. I use it to connect with my girlfriends, usually.
I now more likely to use Facebook, and I would never add nor approve my teachers, like FOREVER.
I am learning to use my DSLR to the max. I am now reading the photography's magazines and book(only one) and sometimes seeing tips on websites. I found that I have a very expensive hobby. To be honest, my DSLR is the cheapest Canon's DSLR ever. Everrr. But, it's still a big sense, for me. Now, I
Money?
2 comments:
knp ngan myspace ? x]
kene sembelih. haha
btw aku tak dapat baca kau punya post :( blog kau masalah la.
sayang kau!
Post a Comment