Hey friends! Just a random update here to show that I didn't ignore this blog too much (:
So, a few days ago I watched Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince.
It's still good even though it changed a little bit from the original story. I suggest you to watch it.
I was touched when Albus Dumbledore died. He was killed by Snape.. oops.. not a spoiler :P
Anyways, I really can't wait for these two movies to be released. Up(Disney Pixar) and Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs(Sony Pictures and Animation) . Both will be released in Malaysia on August 29th and October 1st. I saw both posters when I was in London. That's why I know.
Watch Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs trailer here
Watch Up trailer here


Anyways, life is good. Going to have something new soon! xD
Now, now, now I miss Hyde Park and Regent Park so much! Anyone can bring me once again to England? Cheezeee.
Now it's already Sya'ban and d'you know what month after Sya'ban? Yeah! Ramadan! Can't really wait for it. :) Btw, Rejab was good, but too bad I only fast for two days. o_o
Hope can do on Nisfu Sya'ban.
Bla bla bla.. no comments at all were received. Don't know why.. But I am obviously never hope from lovely stalkers. (:
2 comments:
harry potter memang best kan?
akmar rase mmg nak tengok for the second time pasnih..
HP best!!
pastuh ade muvi yg ade johnny depp n denzel washington tuh...
urghhhh!!! nak tgk tuh gak!!!
Haha Ron comel tak? :P Ginny tak sesuai la dengan Harry. awkward gila kot dengan Harry haha
oh Alice in Wonderland by Tim Burton ye? Haha
lambat lagi tu :D May 2010 baru keluar.
Post a Comment