I was crashed by a motobiker on the way to school today today. My left knee was bleeding and my palms turned red until now. And my body still hurts until now.
I am disappointed because the biker hit me and stared me with rude face and just ran away. I was like, what the hell like a lot of times!! He didn't help and ran away! Such an impolite guy! Then I stood up by myself and still went to school. If I had no test today I won't come to school and sue him!!!
And the worst part, I cannot do my tests well because my body hurts, again, until now. But I am thankful that I am still alive now.
I regret why I didn't take his plate number...
3 comments:
wow he wasn't responsible. what kind of men is that hha.
yeah you should have taken his plate police number.
hope your condition is better now.
haha I am okay now. but my body still hurts.
Good heaven I am still alive.
:)
hey,mkn ubat . jaga diri baik2 ya sayang . so sory dh lama tak dgar khabar . babi punya mamat motor . takpa,doa2 lah kita sama2 jumpa dia , p saman dia . i akn bukak silat bila i jumpa dia nnti ! siaplah kaw!
take care bby!-jojie
Post a Comment