I am also an Obamaniac, but not talking that now. I need a new paint colour for my room because my room now is so, so dull. And my mom gave me this. I want green colour but look, there's a lot of choices of green. Can I make it stripe? I take all green colours. Lol. Certainly no. But I am sure, I will answer this by myself because no one will help me...
4 comments:
im gonna help you ! :D
i think the green on the right of yellow is nice, not too soft but not so light.
hehe just my opinion :P
try out ICI 70YY55/613 or 70YY63/326 for a brighter space in your room. its just my opinion, if only you prefer that.
though im never a fan of green, still it sooth me somehow my bestfriend loves the color too.
thank you friends. finally i made a choice. it's the lightest green so it'll make my room look bigger. :D
thanks my dear friends! <33
nice choice, the brightest is awesome!
Post a Comment