Monday, June 15, 2009

Oxford Maniac

Walked around London on 13th June 2009

You can see more on my
Picasa Web Album, I will not let anonymous see my photos, please give me your email. I need to know if you are interested to see all of my photos dear :) And of course, you can see it larger. :)

London was so much fun and I don't think I need to explain. You may see it with your eyes and explore more with my photos. My own photos(myself
) are in my Picasa Web Album. I won't post it public(ly).



Wish to own it someday.. perhaps







Harrods, where I got my Chanel perfume here, I'm loving it




Oh my...


Someone locked me up because I am a fat noob. :P





Dollis Hill, Jubilee Line is my favourite Underground Tube :)





Thanks for visiting and have a good day

7 comments:

C said...

misscosslett@gmail.com :)

Lala said...

emails sent. enjoy :D

Farhana said...

insideofah@gmail.com :D

Lala said...

sorry i don't know you and can't let you see them.
btw, i can't access your profile.

Ayyman Rahim said...

Seriously, JEALOUS!

ELLAtralala said...

you bought things at harrods? omg

hey, dalam telephone booth mmg banyak porno woooo. when im in it, i closed my eyes and just get out when my sister captured my picture

hahha. here's my email

kay_aliah@yahoo.com

goody2 said...

can i see?