Saturday, June 27, 2009

The beautiful of spring

I actually went travelling in Europe at the end of Spring. Summer has just started a fortnight ago but whatever.. it's still feeling cold though, I guess. London was breezier than Paris. Paris was quite hot except when it times to rain. I have that experience.. hehehe.

Then, what do you expect when Spring time? Woohoo rules! Yes, flowers! These are some of photos I captured in London and Paris.


That Tree ..

Friends

Flowers




It's in an Underground Tube and night time.


In Mosque of Paris' area

I am Purple







Okay sorry, I am joking, this a fake one in Disneyland Paris. It won't grow forever, or die. :P


This only some of my photos. If I have more, I will share with every dear blog readers. By the way, I have uploaded some more photos in my web picasa album. If you want to see them, be sure to send me a comment and drop your e-mail.

Anyways, all these pretty flowers are given to Micheal Jackson. RIP king of pop. And also Farrah Fawcett(Charlie's Angel).

Have a good time! :) xx

4 comments:

fezaL Mohd said...

totally fun yeah. ;)

Lala said...

semestinya. :-)

1234 said...

sngt cantik . :)

Lala said...

thanks sayang. i miss you. jaga diri :)