My old shoes that I found whilst I cleaning my shoes rack. They're dusty and old and ugly. The sneakers, and Hush Puppies shoes are still in good condition. Just me, didn't wear it for a very long time. But I guess, I can wear it for my trip to overseas. Haha, and my mum said, she wants to buy shoes there. BUT, secondhand ones. Lolz. And, overseas shoes sizes are different from Malaysian standard sizes. So, maybe my mom can fit them.
As you can see, the last time I update my dear blogspot was last Monday. I don't have time to update on school time, so the day we cuti, on Friday night, I cannot connect the internet until today. I thought I cannot access the internet and I swore the internet with the 'poo' name. Haha.
Headache! Bye!
As you can see, the last time I update my dear blogspot was last Monday. I don't have time to update on school time, so the day we cuti, on Friday night, I cannot connect the internet until today. I thought I cannot access the internet and I swore the internet with the 'poo' name. Haha.
Headache! Bye!
Salam.
1 comment:
Kasut woahhhh!
Post a Comment