Friday, April 03, 2009

unspectacular moments

I was being 'wowwed' for the punishment at school, but no, like seriously. My name was announced by discipline teacher last Monday at assembly. I was like, darn it! I acted like nothing happened. Oh yeah, I came late to school like 4 times already until the end of March, you know, since the new year, so new rules. Students need to be in their class at sharp 7.20 am. Usually, I'll arrive about 7.21-7.30 am(one minute also be counted!). Not bad though.. lol. If I arrive early, my buddies will say like this 'eh awal sampai?'

Nope, I am not proud at all with my 'achievements'.


Number two, I have a lot of homeworks. Kesian kan? I don't think kesian 'cause it's important for my future. My classmates always ask me on English and History(both I got the highest marks in class on previous tests which I didn't expect to be..) but damn it, another unspectacular thing, I got C for Arabic. Poor me...


BUT.. I hate Science subject. I always get dizzy. Even I got A for my previous test. With the xxy(21) jadik anak down syndrome. Uh..


Reading books reviews on NSTP made me terkeluar-keluar air liur. Oh no!(This photo dah lama la..)Need to buy more books, I won't get it enough if I borrow from school library. The only books I will read in my school library are 'Countries on World' and '100 wonders of the world'. I can read it all over again. I ask you, do you know where on earth El Salvador is? Where on earth The Pompei is? Jawab cepat!

I watched advertisement on tv about iPhone 3G by Maxis. Haha.. Nope, I'm not going to buy in Malaysia. It's damn expensive. I'd rather unlock them in lowyat.

Uh. Got to go. It's almost 1 am in the morning. See you later nightcrawlers :)

Salam.

9 comments:

Sig said...

Greetings from El Salvador! We are located in the middle of the American continent in a region called "Central America" ; over here we are great fans of your blog, you should come to visit us sometime so we can meet.

Lala said...

*speechles*
I got a visitor from El Salvador after posting this.(singing) lol

david santos said...

Very nice, El Salvador. Latinoamerican. Speak sepanich. Espanhol in portuguese.
Happy day

fezaL Mohd said...

wooo sangt2 rajjin haha.
dtg lmbt besh ;p

Lala said...

well.. taiko dah kan :P

Ayyman Rahim said...

Im craving to buy an iPhoneeeeee! Haha

Tinta Insyirah said...

100 wonders of the world!
i've read that and series on that field too.
i'm okay and alone.
plan to listen on sentimentals.

Anonymous said...

highest marks in English?lol
you've got to be kidding me

Lala said...

it doesn't make any sense :D that's why I said I didn't expect it yo. xx