Saturday, March 21, 2009

www.ola-lala.com

Yupp, coming coming soon! It sounds so weird and wacky and childish but I bought it already. So make sure you visit it or relink me if you want to. But if you don't want to relink me, I don't care cause it'll directly go to my web.

I still use blogspot.

Okay, why ola-lala ? I think so many queens on these blogspot. . .And, it's really simple.

Till then,
OLA LALA

Salam.

7 comments:

Hidma Zulkefli said...

bilaa active nye??
tak saba aku
mcm mne kw beli?
brape?

Lala said...

10usd(for one year) by google ;) coming soon, just wait ya

DIYANAHALIM said...

Inform me when its ready yeah? :)

Unknown said...

thats great;) i thought of having one too;)

10usd for one year? including self-hosting too?

Sofia N. said...

Am I a queen of blogspot? hahaha
xoxo~*

Lala said...

didn't i mention i still use blogspot?
sofiih idk if youfeel so! ;)

Anonymous said...

oh may goodness
tahniah
cepat2 siap domain tu
:D