Sunday, March 08, 2009

Maulidur Rasul

Tomorow, all Muslims SHOULD celebrate our beloved Prophet, Nabi Muhammad pbuh's(peace be upon him) birthday. 12 Rabi'ul-awwal 570 was his birthday and again, that's tomorow.

Wow, how what a very long time he had left us. Happy birthday. :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mawlid

Anyway, I just came back from kampong. When I was there, I got bored and I opened my blog(and yours too), facebook and myspace via my mom's cellphone. I want to use my phone but it charges a lot cuz I use Celcom while my mom Maxis. 10cents per kb, n00bs. Maxis? 1 cent per kb. That's really cheap. Seriously.

I gave a lot of walls on facebook to my buddies, and it took just a few minutes to access. Wow.

Okay, I have nothing to tell ya anymore, and let's pray for our Prophet Muhammad pbuh.

Salam.

1 comment:

Hidma Zulkefli said...

happy birthday NABI MUHAMMAD !
:DD
maulud rasul yaa
:]