This was inspired by HiAlpi blog. I was in his blog and almost of all his entries all about arts. I don't remember the last time I sketched anything. So, last night, I took out all my markers, colour pencils, and crayons and did some arts. I know, it's not really nice but I did.
I sketched penguin, with a crown. It's blue in colour and mascara-eyed(to show that I'm a girl lol). It has a big belly cause I do, short arms, cause I do, short legs, I do too but not really that short lol. Sheesh. Yeap, I do love penguins. My all time favourite animal. It's chubby too and live in cold place. Ahh, I wish I live in Iceland. I coloured this penguin on computer not hand-coloured. But I think the colours look well-performed.
Well, another artwork to be presented. :)
It's not my best but I tried. I don't want to be hasty. One step at a time. lol.
Well, that's all for today, I guess. Can you see the changes on my bloggie? What are they?
And, I think I want to buy a domain which costs MYR30 for a year(if I buy from Sabri). I'm not sure yet but if I want to, what the perfect URL? Give me suggestions please. I still want to use blogspot.
So, here I am, The Queen Penguin with errors.
Salam.
10 comments:
eh lala ke lukis penguin tu, comel je, nmpk kemas,
terima kasih. :D
lawalah header.
jeles
;D
ahaks.. contact aq kt ym leyh?
your art is wonderful :)
memang cool~~
loq pon suke colourful2 nih
:D
It is indeed very colorful and wonderful :)
Why don't you make up a hiding place for your Penguin? :)
I LOVE THIS! You're amazing! =)
kiss
I love igloos!so maybe it'll be an igloo. :D
obrigada sofih and everybody
yay!! i likey ur penguin!!! bright color is a must kan??!
Post a Comment