Monday, March 09, 2009

eleven airconds in a house


My favourite boys :)


Oh, yes, they were jumping but I think something wrong with this pic. HA HA.

"Let's play peek-a-boo when I'm peeing"

Jacuzzi macuzzi dacuzzi cacuzzi lacuzzi..marzuki..oops..


I was in my aunt and uncle new house somewhere in PJ. Near Ikea and One Utama(nahh, not really). And wow, it's a Semi-D and totally big. This is the best house I've ever seen. grr. And, in a house, ada sebelas penghawa dingin. wth. I don't know how the bills will be. 2 je pun dah MYR300(plus all the electric things la), ni 11. God bless.
Forget that, today, I'm so happy that I can meet my favourite people. And, we were talking about movies. From Bolt to Walle, to dragon ball to hagemaru. oops. saya suka hagemaru. crap tapi funny :-) I still want to watch Dragon Ball. lol. again with Niga Higa to Fred youtube. Semuanya otak sama lah. ngeh3
Ni nak gi study lah ni. ok tata matatata-kun! :))
Salam.

5 comments:

Ayyman Rahim said...

Omg, gila envy rumah tu. Nak jugak ada rumah macamtu!

Tinta Insyirah said...

hahaha! they must be really obsess with airconds.
well, its necessity for them.
as long its affordable.
pray for their happiness, amin~

Yang Benar, Kakak Perkara Rawak said...

i like hagemaru tooooooooooooo!!!
katun itu sgt kedekut ok!
sukesukesuke!! :)

david santos said...

The Children are the future of World.
Vey nice posting.

Humann ツ said...

I tot of at BJ,Shah Alam.
They're must be rich.