
Duh,duh, we have started planning now. Maybe we'll be in London for 4 days or 5 days. Not sure yet. I have entered London Eye in my list for a MUST visit.
But, is it worth to go to see those rocks that not really rock? Sure, if I love to see something uncheesy like this. Right? Standing there and take a lot of photos while making faces. HA HA.
But, is it worth to go to see those rocks that not really rock? Sure, if I love to see something uncheesy like this. Right? Standing there and take a lot of photos while making faces. HA HA.
I'm hearing to Paolo Nutini and my dear Nickelback. :-)
Salam
4 comments:
I pernah pergi, tapi waktu kecik and tak dapat merasa macam mana. But I rasa best kuttt
i think you should go.
well i never been there but im so in love with stonehenge.
there's something mystery about that historical monument.
the decision is in your hand :)
thank you :-)
don't forget to go to the madame tousoes' museum
err, tkreti eje.
im going London this upcoming April :)
Post a Comment