Saturday, February 21, 2009

Po-oooker Faceee



I've been dancing with this Lady Gaga for a month, like seriously. Pooo-ooker face po-oker face.

give me a big LOL.

__________________________________________

den nanti kono dondo kat perhimpunan hari Isnin ni. masok la den. dah 3 kali den datang lambat sekolah. nasib baik tak dikepoh kat bapak den, kalau tak mati den, dah la bapak den yang bayo duit beki laptop den yang musnah dibuek den sendiri tu. sat gi den kono sapu sampah satu sekolah. takpo, naseb baik muko den ni tobal 300 inci. buek la muko tak malu. samo la toman2 den yg lain dak ye.

apo kono la anak mu ini.

HE HE. SORRY I'M NOT TALENTED.

BYE-BYE.

Salam.

p/s : den hari ni tak guno smiley tau. sangat polik. bye.

1 comment:

david santos said...

Really beautiful posting! Brilliant!!!! Congratulations!!!!


David Santos
I want to show to the whole world who are the criminals. Later I come back toward the poetry, that is what I know to make. Have the nice weekend