Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I'm dying

=.=

Hello. what's up guys?
I'm sorry for the lacks of post. I think this blog is dying, not me(no one knows when he's going to die). I don't know why I'm too lazy to update even though I always in front of the computer and signed in my account. I'm not sure if someone will read this except my cousins and for sure, my mom.

Ugh. Apa-apa ajalah(
'whatever' sounds too cheeky, lol =P)

I'm an AJK for library magazine and I need to send proposal(err?) this week. I don't know what topic I should do. >;[

And, I also have lots of homework, especially Bahasa Melayu. I can't even think what will be the opening. Seriously, I need some help. But the first thing for tomorrow will be Bahasa Melayu. Can I google it? =D I have fews homework for Science and Agama but it's just may take me a few minutes.

So, 'tooddles'(Ahsley Tisdale is just way too cool) guys.

Salam.

6 comments:

Tinta Insyirah said...

I read all your posts.
And Im waiting for your updates of course.
Good luck in future.
And yeah about your upcoming trip to Europe country. Cheer! :)

Lala said...

thank you dude.=]

Lala said...

err, babe? =D

Tinta Insyirah said...

omo! are you a nightcrawler like me? hahaha!
tak dpt ponnn.
lelaki je dpt 4 orang.
yg lain, zero xdpt.
but its okay.
blaja mane2 pon same kan?

Yang Benar, Kakak Perkara Rawak said...

gugel je!
hikhik..
sis skang dah jadik mak cik gugel tao!
even wat ape2 pun dah jarang sgt refer dri book.library?
sem ni dah tak jejak langsung.
hikhik..
gudluck dear..bnykkan bertanya ok!:)

Anonymous said...

Rindu plak nk sk0la..wuu.dek update la slalu ea! :-x