Wednesday, February 04, 2009

another post about iPhone 3G


I'm still craving for it even though I already buy a new phone. Since I'm going to UK and some Europe countries, I will take this chance rather than buying iPhone in Low Yat.

I made a research about iPhone's price in the UK.

"It will cost UK customers about £100 when it goes on sale on 11 July, compared to the £269 the iPhone originally cost went on sale in the UK last November. It will be rolled out to 70 countries worldwide over the next few months. The 8GB iPhone will be $199 (£100) down from $399, while the 16GB version will be $299 (£150) and will also be available in white."

from http://www.telegraph.co.uk/scienceandtechnology/3357523/New-Apple-iPhone-3G-Steve-Jobs-unveils-andpound100-model-at-WWDC.html

Wouu. £150 means = A LOT OF MONEYHHH!!

786.171 MYR *currently on February 04

really, I'm collecting money for it.

fork.

salam.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

untuk iPhone , ianya agak murah . My friend beli kat mana tah , tapi dapat ribu jugakla rasanya .

Liyana Lunia said...

hee kenape x minat nokia 5800?

Anonymous said...

balik kna crack jugak nnti. kalo x, xleh pki. huuu. lepas blk wat pit stop kat loyat ye. sedia kan uwang :p

Lala said...

I know =] sbb hari tu dah pgi lowyat. hehe