Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Swap to Celcom

Hei my friends, as I know I promised to tell you the brand-new phone I bought. Now I use Sony Ericsson model tut tut tut. Only some people know. Hahaha. Sorry. If you know what model I use now, that means you're very lucky. :]

Due to non-religious thing, and SHOWING OFF, I will always post secular things. This is what the anonymous wanted. So, yeah I follow you honey. You're concern about me, so I'd be happy to follow you. But please, stop judging me. I won't be happy if you do that again. If you don't know what happened to my life, please. I know, you're just an acquaintance je. Macam kau dah kenal aku setahun. :[

Any Celcom user here? Many of my friends are Maxis users. I don't mind texting or calling another user but they are not!! :[

I use Celcom and it took only 10 minutes to activate my account. Wow! How fast! I thought it would take 3 or 4 hours. Wouu! Swap to Celcom!


Haha, even on Online okay? Weeeee :]

Anyway, I wish Selamat to Kakkoi, she's going to Indonesia. Heihei, why so many people going to Indonesia for their holidays? I want too! But my mom said, save money for the Europe travel. InshaAllah if you're patient you'll get what you want.

Okay Kakkoi, don't forget me here, ole ole!!

Salam.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

RIAK

Lala said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Syd Rahim said...

saya pakai laptop presario 2800. zaman dahulu punya.

Eyka Hamasuba said...

wahhh..eyka pon nak tuka celcom oh tapi rmai gune maxis..waduh2..eh yg ckp riak tu cam pe je...tah pape..wat lawak tol.ahahhahahahah!:P

Eyka Hamasuba said...

ala qurra sabar je la dengan org yg macam tu..buang mase tau layan dorang..daripade buang mase qurra layan dorang, baik qurra yang buang mase dorang supaye bace blog qurra kan kan? hehehe

takyah layan je, kalau layan nnti qurra yang sakit ati, dorang puas hati tau. so buat taktau. terima dengan senyuman. So nnti dorg pon sakit hati tengok qurra yang tak tergugat lgsg dgn kate2 dorg tu..hahahaha..

dina said...

celcom best ke?
huhu.


indon best gle beb!
espc part bandung
:))

tp urope sounds menarik
:)

Lala said...

yes celcom okkk jaa. :D marilah tukar ke celcom

saya mau pgi indon mau mauuuu.

tomato_masam said...

bandung is a heaven for shoppers, make sure bawak duit banyak2..hee =)

Lala said...

yeah, itu pun kalau dapat pergi la. :D