Thursday, November 06, 2008

experiment 2008


Actually I'm not busy to update blog but just I have no idea, lolz. But today I've great idea(well, not really) I call this Experiment ; make my blog to a useful blog :D hahaha stupid huh? Belasah ja la. By the way, the picture above is not connected at all to this post, me and your self. thanks to DA and the owner ;)

Aim
To bring more people to this humble and stupid blog and read it so they know who am I, my interests, my life, my loves and everything (lolz ;p)

Statement of problem
My blog is stupid and lack of knowledge

Hypothesis
The blogger of this blog is lazy to do research and blogwalking

Variables
i.that keep constant ; please answer for me 1
ii.that are manipulated ; please answer for me 2
iii.that respond ; please answer for me 3

Materials
1. Fujitsu laptop
2. Internet Explorer
3. blogspot
4. keyboard
5. your blogs
6. books
7. ideas
8 lolz ;)

Apparatus
Unspecified

Method
1.Read and read and read your blog and keep searching idea to post ;p well I'm not an idea stealer haha
2.Try to not post stupid things like this again (haha xD)
3.please answer for me 4

Observation
1.Lack of comments
2.Stupid posts
3.Hiatus and hibernate

Discussion
Invalid ;p

Conclusion
Need to read books and mags, watch useful channels in astro and blogwalking, so I have things to share what I have read or watch. Not lame ;O haha.

Anyway thx 'cause spending your time in my blog. I hope you'll get more things till the next time . Haha how gaga ;) chiou for now.

9 comments:

OoNey™ said...

so xdpt ke donload?
alor2 cian die..
hehee...
donload la mp3 dlu..
nnti ade link baru i inform k?

Hidma Zulkefli said...

oi oi
pemaisuri
bgs conclusion nye
u figured it out
:P

Lala said...

uni : a'ah laa. haha

kakkoi : hehehehe coz i think my blog nowadays dah kurang pelancongnya dats why kut. hehe

shabella! said...

haha! beb, nice entri lah! hahaha. i likee ehehe :D

Lala said...

shabella : ye ke best? i rasa cm bodoh sikit la. hehe.

Unknown said...

from my observation, after u post this one, u get lots of comments. so the conclsion is, u shud do more;)

Lala said...

haha i don't think so, but if you want to maybe next time haha. xD

Anonymous said...

mcm science plk .
ahaks !

Lala said...

ahak ya ya :D