.jpg)
.jpg)
Assalamualaikum and may God bless you, InshaAllah. Just waddling around and I want to say Salam Eid Mubarak and maaf zahir batin. Sorry for all the hings that I have done wrong. To all my relatives, I know some of you possibly read this (Irfan, aunty BB, aunty pek etc) please do come my house after my exam. To aunt **** you don't have to be sorry for your mistakes because I already have forgiven you but you know, I won't forget this forever for my whole entire life!(that's your own mistake). To my parents, my siblings, my husband (hehe), my kids, my friends and the fellow bloggers/visitors here:
'Will be busy until October 18th coz I have a major exam coming. Wish me luck fellas!
Oops, what the hell about those pictures? Hehe, they are Mi and Ki. They can even talk such as 'salam' and 'hello'. That's great.
Last but not least, Godwilling I'll update my blog after my exam, so just drop by and comment, for sure I'll reply!
Salam Eid Mubarak, Maaf Zahir Batin.
1 comment:
heyy , my grandpa have one of those bird
really talkative
Post a Comment