Tagged by : http://aishahtur.blogspot.com/
Starting time : 12.30 am Malaysia time
Name : Lala Keynes :p [15]
Shoe size : 6
Height : 160 cm
Where do you live?
Malaysia :D
Have you ever been on a plane?
yes, few times.
Swam in the ocean?
Sim. I like it when I was kid but now, no longer.
Fallen asleep at school?
So many times. hahahaha
Fell off your chair?
Once upon a time. lol
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call?
Tidak tidak tidak,!!
Saved e-mails?
I have more than 3k emails that I have not read yet. Not important lol :p
What is your room like?
Besepah sepah dan penuh barang.
What’s right beside you?
err.. computer's mouse?
What is the last thing you ate?
Yong Tau Fu kelmarin.
Ever had...Chicken pox?
When I was in standard(grade) 3 :p
Sore throat?
ocassionally.
Broken nose?
Oh, hidung saya tidak mancung :p
Do you believe in love at first sight?
Yes n No hahaha
Like picnics?
I like! 'cause I love environment esp picnic in waterfall ;)
Who was/were...The last person you danced with?
what if I say my cat ?
Last made you smile?
buat survey yang kelaka tak ingat ni. lol :p
You last yelled at?
My brother, I asked him to take a bath.
Today did you...Talk to someone you like?
Oh siapa? Skandar Keynes? Tidak T.T :p
Kissed anyone?
My cats. They rock my world bebe.
Get sick?
Rarely but now I got flu. lol
Talk to an ex?
ex pun takda hahaha.
Miss someone?
Yes yes I miss you ;D
Who do you really hate?
Racists, narcissists and haters. So annoying lol
Do you like your hand-writing?
ask my friends, they will ask my hand-writing is sucks lol :p
Are your toe nails painted?
Fresh n clean :D
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in?
my cats' beds lol :DDD
What colour shirt are you wearing now?
Gray colour, it's plain.
Are you a friendly person?
I am. Talk to me and you'll find me that I'm very friendly :D
Do you have any pets?
3 cats .
Do you sleep with the TV on?
Bosan aku tidur.
What are you doing right now?
Buat benda alah ni le. aiseyy :p
Can you handle the truth?
Errr?
Are you closer to your mother or father?
Mama, I talk a lot with her but when my dad is around me I talk less. lol :p
Do you eat healthy?
:D
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?
Oh I have a dream that my ex will never my ex ;p (I never had a bf)
If you’re having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?
Mama and my sister.
Are you loud or quiet most of the time?
Not both. Equivalent :p
Are you confident?
Confident with what ? hehe :p
5 things I was doing 10 years
- I was in kindergarten
- Oh
- I
- don't
- remember
5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
- Complete my wishlist and dreams
- Buy a car and a house :p
- Move to Brazil hahahahahaha
- Pay my own bills
- Donate some money to charities
5 places I've lived/living
- -
- -
- -
- -
- -
5 persons that I want to tag:
p/s : no obligation but if you have time please do okey :D
























5 comments:
i dah buat heheh :)
adek saye pon suke maen kelab penguin.. can i add ur link?
Nanti i buat okayyyyyyyyy
haha, yeah. i benci org yg suke mencarut. urghh, made me pissed off.
shabella :thanks! :)
anisa : ahaha, ini game mmg childish :p
ayyman : thx!! :)
addeena : kurang ilmu tu sbb tula.
Post a Comment