Friday, September 12, 2008

My birthday




r>



What can I say? So happy, thanks to Hazirah and Hidma for the presents. Eventho you gave me the old version of JB's album its okay! I don't mind because I don't have it. Hahah! And Hazirah, I know, that you know that I don't like teddy bear but you give it me hahaha, its okay I love anyone that give me present or wish me, I'll keep it, that means I appreciate it so much.





hahah, thanks thanks thanks to everyone that remember my birthday, especially Wani Hani thanks for the wishes, god bless you. To Asilah and Afifah thanks eventho you didn't give me any present its okay, I don't mind it LOL. It's up to you right? hahaha but hidma aka kakkoi have to. LOL no, I was joking.





many crazy things happened today but I don't know how to tell you. Let me keep this as memories . Oh yaaa, I have twins, Amalina and Azri, their birthday same as me, but honestly to say, more people wish me than them. Yes, I told them ahahaha, but I also tell that I have twins, but seem, no.. but Amalina will celebrate her birthday with her closest fellows soon. But I don't know Azri,





thanks so much and my parents didn't buy me anything yet except my mom, bought me a cake. Sorry mom, I don't like that cake, but I do LOVE you! thanks thanks, Eu te amo, mamãe. I wish that my dad will buy me a canon camera(dlsr) and travel to Europe hahaha, joking, if theres any chance, maybe right? *naughty* hehe Eu amo você, papai.





Last time I signed in, there was no comment at all but when I sign in back, more than 15 comments. thanks friends :] god bless.



Let me end my speech [speech?] here. haha. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME.



Feliz aniversário para mim.

No comments: