I changed to Mozilla Firefox, I don't know to use it but I'm trying. My aunt suggested Mozilla Firefox. She said it has many specialities and it's faster, safer than Internet Explorer. Maybe I was used to using Internet Explorer, that's why now I feel pissed off with this browser. But of course for my future laptop (hehe) I won't use Mozilla Firefox!
I accept the specialities; faster, easier, safer and it has spelling checker (dictionaries of languages) better than Internet Explorer but here, I just don't like it. Filters such as scrollbar, image filter are all lost! And the fonts also, ermm bad. I can describe more but I don't have much time.
I just miss the Internet Explorer, hug hug you later IE! LOL :)
Play Burnin' Up by Jonas Brothers, and suggest you to hear Katy Perry's new single, Hot N Cold. It's Lovely.
Salaam.
Now playing: Jonas Brothers - Burnin Up
No comments:
Post a Comment