Thursday, September 04, 2008

junk music


I watched the video clips. Some of them are good but some of them are absolutely junk. I can say that. For example, Leavin’ by Jesse McCartney, it’s a nice song. I love it but the video is too adultish. Why should they do a sex or romance scene? They should not! The video is watched by all. I don’t think it is needed. Erggh! I am disappointed with McCartney. How can he do such a filthy thing like that!? Junk!! Okay, actually I cannot blame them, I also need to blame the director, etc that did this clip. SO JUNK.



I really dislike it, I don’t know why they need sex scenes to sell their songs! No need. For example Jonas Brothers, Metro Station and Miley Cyrus they don’t do that, right but why are their songs a hit? Haha, this is what people call luck.



If you want to buy albums, please do research and view their clips first before buying it. But if enjoy those kind of scenes, it’s up to you. It’s filthy.



Salaam.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no, it's not my poem, that's what the "" are for

i havent wrote anything in a while
i think i've got writers block

it's actually a song called dry your eyes mate by the streets, i thought the lyrics were amazing so i had to blog it!


wall-e was alright, i got a bit bored though :(

x