Saturday, August 23, 2008

Wall-e

taken from;http://www.firstshowing.net/




Salam and hye,


see, that cute robot? Too bad, it's mine :) Muahahaha, not not

I was planning to watch this movie at Sunway Pyramid, but I didn't go for some reasons.

Yet, I still want to watch it. I'm not sure when because the holidays will be over soon. Maybe I should buy a DVD only after PMR? idk. I just need to be patient, and focus on my studies now, right? The answer is totally yes. haha.


I'm pretty sure that some of you have watched this and loved it. Right?


Malaysia released date on 14th August, but in USA, and some other countries on 27th June. Too late right? I'm pretty sure this movie must be quite expensive than other films. Don't you think so? Whateverlah, I think this is a MUST watch movie. Must. Hahaha.


read its review/official page http://disney.go.com/disneypictures/wall-e/here

taken from;http://www.firstshowing.net/


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't like Wall-E much!

also, the poem is bob marly :)

&what's this song on your blog?

x

Lala said...

ehh, i read its review and most of the comments said its cool and best!
idk.. hehe