Salam and hye,
Oh yes, Ramadhan is coming soon and that means I have to study. You'll know it if you read my blog. roflol :P
Why umrah? Yes, this perfect month. Every kind thing you do, you'll get reward. One of my friends, Myza is going for umrah on the first day of fasting. I wish I could go but see? No luck and no sign that I'll be going. Myza, pray for me that I will be success in my life in this world and akhirat. InsyaAllah and ameen.
6 comments:
hihi best nye. kte pun xde kesempatan lg.
ituuu lah. nak jugee. best je dia
kalau berpuasa kat sane msti best kan ? tringin nak g bulan puasa lakk . jom kte wat rombongan p sane besok . ngeee~
hehe jom jom, saya maooo lah.
nasib la kan. ayyo.
salam ramadhan !
ouh ye , mmg btol yg berduit je leh pegi . jadi kne kumpul duit laa . heee . aritu waktu sy pegi , kat sane agak panas . tp org kate lam bulan ramadhan sejuk , tringin sgt nak g kan ? :D
Post a Comment