Tuesday, August 05, 2008

One Utama, MPH and Hidma


One Utama Old Wing Front

Books and Miley's CD

Yeah, I bought it lol xD but not all the books that I've listed in my previous blog . I bought Thanks for The Memory, Star Crazy Me (old stock!), The Audacity & Hope, He Loves Lucy, Hellboy and The Golden Army (the film one) and some of the classic stories by Puffin Books. I got 15% off each of book that I purchased, Hoho. For members only. Also, my mom bought some books also. Most of them are fantasy stories. Yeah I like them. :p as I told you before, my mom and I love fantasy stories. Haha. :)





Also, I bought Miley Cyrus CD. RM44.90. I tried to find Jonas Brothers's latest album but it was OUT OF STOCK. They said it had sold out for 2 hours. The new version and cheaper one will be in the market sometime in September. Pathethic boo! Well, I hope Hidma will give me this for my birthday (12/9). Yeah , Hidma's just celebrated her 15th birthday, yes, I gave her a birthday present. A purple tee. She likes it I think. The price? hoho, I won't tell you 'cause probably Hidma'll read this. xD



I hope you like it Hid. May Allah Bless you. May you be success in your life. May Allah gives you lots of rezeki (hihi) and Forgive all your sins. InsyaAllah.



And guys, thanks for reading. May God bless you all. And still loyal with my blog aren't you? Okay see you soon! andddd.. Wish me luck for my trials next week.



p.s/ I can't make up my mind. Should I go to the motivation programme this 9th August? Please! Help me.





No comments: