Saturday, July 26, 2008

interesting books!









  1. Title:
    Something To Tell You



    Author:
    Hanif Kureishi



    Price:
    RM 65.95




  2. Title:
    Thanks for the Memories



    Author:
    Cecelia Ahern



    Price:
    RM 69.90



  3. Title:
    The Ultimate Teen Book Guide



    Author:
    Daniel Hahn, Leonie Flynn, Susan Reuben



    Price:
    RM 75.90



  4. Title:
    Beyond the Veneer: Malaysia's Struggle for Dignity and Direction



    Author:
    Ioannis Gatsiounis



    Price:
    R
    M 39.90



  5. Title:
    Nowhere to Run



    Author:
    Judy Westwater



    Price:
    RM 42.90



  6. Title:
    How to Read Novels Like a Professor



    Author:
    Thomas C. Foster



    Price:
    RM 54.90



  7. Title:
    The Audacity of Hope: Thoughts on Reclaiming the American Dream



    Author:
    Barrack Obama



    Price:
    RM 33.90



  8. Title:
    Globality : Competing with Everyone from Everywhere for Everything



    Author:
    Harold L Sirkin, et al



    Price:
    RM 64.90



Why are all of these books have killing price yeah? I really don't understand -_-' kalau murah semua ni RM 2 satu buku kan bagus . boleh saya beli semua! hehehehe. I just list what I want. If you don't like my list please go here : http://www.mph.com.my/welcome/welcome.cfm I want to buy now and read after my PMR exam. That's it. I have to deal with it.

okay byee daa~ going to MPH later! wassalam.

No comments: