Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Stay.


eheh, Hye ;) Today, I stay home, not at school. My mom will not at home until the evening. So, dad asks me to stay home, do housework etc. And for surelah.. My annoying little brother. He has to go co-curriculum activity at school, but maybe me too. I'm not sure if I can go to Taek-won-do class this evening. I've headache. I've Taek-won-do test next week. If I excellent , I'll get yellow or green tip belt. But I need money for the exam. $10(RM30). So, I've to ask my dad lah.
Oh, about my exams result? Only 3As. What paper? Yeah, English, Malay Language and Pendidikan Agama Islam. My Arabic and Mathematics are almost A 73+ Whatever. I don't know what will happen to me. AH.






Ah.. I love music. I always hear music from TV and internet. I used to hear music from Nana's mp3 but now, she took off it at her college. And, I used to use walkman but, it's broken. That's the reason my dad must buy me a new music player. I hope it is an iPod.*wishing* I love Simple Plan's latest music. You want to hear? In this page also you can hear. Wah~ and the Call, The Chronicles of Narnia; Prince Caspian's soundtrack also cool, so you better hear it also!-manglish writer-

No comments: