Break!LOL!hehehehe
ehehe salam to you , I still in the examination week.barhh xD
what the ? this Tuesday , Science and Geography ! I didn't study at all!warhh!but but I'll study this nite.
the next day , Wednesday , Islam Religion and Kemahiran Hidup Bersepadu, also..
on Thursday! the day that will shock my heart and my mind , is the Maths subject!and also PJK but I don't care ;)
Yeah?Still inquiring why I put the pictures of book above?What?
No,no it is not the decoration of my blog or what..
heehehehehe..I read all those book! :)) no doubt I finish it within 3 month. Actually I've had read more but nah
this the only one that I had(actually more) read..LOL. And I've The Chronicles of Narnia series that my granddad bought it in England 30 years ago. Google!^^ and the worst it I haven't read it all. HEHE. only Prince Caspian. Lol.PRINCE CASPIAN?!
yeah!This Narnia series! I can't wait to watch it. 15th May is passed but I still can't watch it untill the exam finished. Can't wait!>.~ I'll watch it after this exam . maybe on 24 or 27 in TGV OU/KLCC.
can't wait!~ lalalala~
WILLIAM MOSELEY.

Hey Peter Pevensie, I fall in love with you <3>
No comments:
Post a Comment